The link to submit a Program OTM can be found here: https://otms.nrhh.org/form_program.php3
The Program OTM categories are:
Community Service Program
- A service or philanthropic program that benefits a group, charity, or other organization. The program should focus on the importance of the residents giving back to the communities in which they live. Examples include, but are not limited to: drives, fundraisers, day of service, etc…
- A program that promotes and educates about diversity and understanding. This program illustrates the importance of promoting diversity in the residence halls as well as embracing diversity in the everyday lives of the residents.
- A program meant to educate residents about a topic, issue or idea. Programs nominated in this category can include, but are not limited to programming focused on academic success, learning a new skill, promoting global citizenship, etc…
- Any program that does not require anyone to actively run it for people to participate in it. This category is intended to recognize residential programming that occurs through bulletin boards, newsletters, pamphlets, etc.
- Any social program that focuses on resident interaction and their ability to meet new people and socialize. Programs in this category can range from being a floor social program to a campus wide program.